Saturday, October 31, 2009

model pictures of actress Paris Hiltons My New BFF Second Season Promotion

Paris Hilton promoted the latest season of her MTV reality seires, Paris Hilton's My New BFF, during a press conference in Hollywood on Friday.

Season 2 of the contest, which follows a group of men and women competing to be the heiress' new best friend, will premiere on MTV on June 2.

Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles
Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles Paris Hilton's My New BFF Second Season Promotion in Los Angeles


thong forums, model picture gallery,