Monday, October 19, 2009

News :We Could All Use a Little Neurotica

A week ago I would have told you that pastels were my least favorite color palette. I have a few pastel items in my closet that I always struggle to wear,! but Neurotica's spring summer 09 collection "The Kick Inside" has shown me the light.

Last week I came across Neurotica on Save Our Shoes and fell in love! Peach, pale blue, grey... who would have thought they could look so fun. I love how effortless, yet playful and unique the colors look together.

A fan of prints, I'm gushing over the hand drawn illustrations of foliage and spider webs. Throw in the color blocking and adorable tailored dresses, I'm all smiles. I would seriously wear all of the pieces from this collection. They're so wearable and could be easily dressed up or down with the right accessories.

The collection available at Pixie Market in New York, Acrimony in San Francisco, Voulez-Vous in Hong Kong, Noir Kennedy in Paris, Shop 172 (Brick Lane, London), Topshop Oxford Circus and online at shop.thisisneurotica.co.uk and pixiemarket.com.

Related Hot News :
shoshanna swimwear, swim wear uk,